The YYSC In-House program utilizes the concepts of micro soccer. Micro soccer includes
more touches on the ball for each player, allows all players be involved, goalkeepers are challenged
more frequently, and players get to score more often. This creates excitement for the young player and
develops them faster. Coaches are encouraged to provide equal playing time for all players and
create a fun environment.
Commissioner: Steve DeLuca- firstname.lastname@example.org / (914) 497-9099
Director of Soccer: Rick Romanski- email@example.com
Academy Director: Rory Rosten- (845) 405-9379
Head Referee: John Hayes- (914) 907-7821
Referee assistant: Sam Arno- (914) 522-7274
BOYS Rookie division 2ND GRADE
- 4 players, plus a goal keeper
- small sided field
- #3 ball
- one practice each week (1 hour)
- game on Saturday or Sunday (2 x 25 minute halves)
- optional practice @ our ACADEMY on Friday nights
BOYS Junior division 3RD, 4TH, 5TH GRADERS
- 6 players , plus goal keeper
- Standard 60 x 40 field
- #4 ball
- 1 practice each week (1 hour)
- games on Satruday / Sunday ( 2 x 30 minute halves)
- optional practice @ our Academy on Friday night
BOYS Modified Program 6TH, 7TH AND 8TH GRADERS
- 8 players, plus a goal keeper
- 100 X 50 Field
- #5 ball
- 2 team scrimmage practice each week with 30 minutes of skill work (1.5 hours)
- Games on Saturday / Sunday (2 x 40 minute halves
GIRLS Limited distance travel 5TH, 6TH, 7TH GRADERS
INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED SOON ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
• All divisions play 8 weeks each season (Fall: Sept-Nov / Spring: April-June)
• Every new player to the club will receive:
a) complete uniform ( includes jersey, shorts) (replacement shorts $15/ t-shirts $10/ jerseys $25)
b) YYSC soccer ball, size 3 , 4 , or 5 depending on age group (replacement balls $15)
c) YYSC backpack from AIRBAC (replacement bags $45)
d) YYSC magnet (additional magnets $3)
All players are required to wear shinguards. Shin guards may be purchased for $8 at YYSC office.
Cleats are Required.
• All players are presented with awards at the end of the spring season at Community Day JUNE 18TH
• Picture Day for In-House groups will be announced.
• Annual fundraiser for in-HOUSE is a Raffle in the spring
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SOCCER PROGRAM
GENERAL RULES OF THE CLUB
• No Jewelry, including earrings – no tape allowed to cover earrings
• No hard casts allowed
• Shinguards must be worn during all practices and games – no exceptions
• Shinguards must be worn under socks
• Cleats – highly recommended
• Sports glasses are recommended for players who wear glasses
• Uniform shirts must be tucked in at all times
• In inclement weather, long sleeve shirts may be worn under uniform; long pants may be worn under uniform
NO DOGS ALLOWED at any schools or parks.
You could be fined upwards of $250 if your dog defecates.
• The registration fee, minus $75, will be refunded for requests postmarked before the first game of the season. No refunds will be made for requests made after the first game of the season.
• There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
• There will be a $50 late fee assessed to registrations after August 15th.
• Waitlist will begin July 1st. No requests honored if you are placed on the Waitlist.
A Refund Request Form must be completed and postmarked before the first game of the season in order to process refunds!
Sponsorship opportunities available
Your business logo or charity will be placed on one of the teams uniforms for the entire season.
- One team: $300 or two teams for $550
- All uniforms exclusively: $4500
- All uniforms back of collar: $1500
- All uniforms across belly: $2500
- All uniforms on the sleeve: $500
Please call the office and speak to Michelle Kardon or Rick Romanski (914) 214-8118